Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
So the new moderator was announced recently as being @Niqyue, and I just wanted to open a thread to congratulate him :p

Wd Niqyue, you deserve it and I know that you'll be a great mod. Haven't known you for long (or see you much, lol) but I know you will help the site in every way possible :) Just don't band meh plz .-. :p

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
So the new moderator was announced recently as being @Niqyue, and I just wanted to open a thread to congratulate him :p

Wd Niqyue, you deserve it and I know that you'll be a great mod. Haven't known you for long (or see you much, lol) but I know you will help the site in every way possible :) Just don't band meh plz .-. :p
Lmfao i wont band you xD but i do like how the first thing i do is post a picture of my ban hammer in the shoutbox xD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

He aight, nuff said

(Congrats I think it was Jiggly's hashtag that pushed us over the edge)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Good job andrew :) hopefully I will be up there with you soon.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits