• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Countdown to ORAS

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am having a special giveaway for the Countdown to ORAS. I will be giving-away a Mudkip, Treeco, and Torchic. They will have special move-sets and will be battle ready. The details are below.
DUE TO THE LACK OF ACTIVTY ON THIS POST I AM CLOSING THIS POST. SORRY.

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry, I'm unclear as to what we're answering or responding to enter the giveaway..
No problem. This is just a little thing to promote the Game coming out next week. I chose these three because they are the starters of the game. The three pokemon will be put in a drawing. The moves will have special moves that have to be breeded/ move teached in order for them to have it. I want every to post their different ideas for what these moves should be, since one of them will win it.
To enter simply psot the word of the day during that day. that counts as one ticket added to the drawing pot. The Three pokemon will be given away then Thursday.

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

testing