• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Favorite Halloween Movies

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want to know what are you favorite kinds of Halloween movies are. If they are not well know then please give a Small Spoiler-Free Summary of the Movie. Examples of well known movies include: Halloween, Scream, Peanuts. ETC.
Rules
  1. Movies CANNOT have the following:
  2. Lots of blood and Gory, some is fine but not extreme Gore throughout the movie
  3. Demon-worshiping
  4. Aliens
ANYTHING NOT ON THAT LIST CAN BE LISTED BELOW.
Thanks and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I really enjoy animation/claymation type movies :) my most favourites for Halloween are

Monster House
Monster_House_poster.jpg

and Coraline
coraline.jpg

Have a happy halloween everyone :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
My favorite scary movie has to be Ju-on 2 (the original japanese grudge 2). All who enter the cursed house will be cursed and are targeted by the vengeful spirits, Kayako (the lady) and Toshio (little boy who can take the form of a cat).

The non-spoiler summary (from the dvd cover itself):

"Tragedy strikes when Kyoko loses her unborn child in a car crash. Not long after the accident, Kyoko feels something moving inside her. To her surprise, a doctor assures her that she is still pregnant...but with what? It would not be until years later that we would be taken back to the terrible night the spirit was born and find out the horrific truth about its nature and origin..."
Ju-on 2, Lionsgate and Tokyo Theatres, 2003
ju-on_2_36640.jpg

(this is not a demon-worshiping film, only a classic horror film from Japan)

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My favorite scary movie has to be Ju-on 2 (the original japanese grudge 2). All who enter the cursed house will be cursed and are targeted by the vengeful spirits, Kayako (the lady) and Toshio (little boy who can take the form of a cat).

The non-spoiler summary (from the dvd cover itself):

"Tragedy strikes when Kyoko loses her unborn child in a car crash. Not long after the accident, Kyoko feels something moving inside her. To her surprise, a doctor assures her that she is still pregnant...but with what? It would not be until years later that we would be taken back to the terrible night the spirit was born and find out the horrific truth about its nature and origin..."
Ju-on 2, Lionsgate and Tokyo Theatres, 2003
ju-on_2_36640.jpg

I know that is one of the weirdest movies I ever seen as a child. I saw that some people believe its one of the top ten scariest movies of all time. I would say top 25 at least.
(this is not a demon-worshiping film, only a classic horror film from Japan)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
A Tale of Two Sisters (2003)
It's a Korean horror film and one of my all-time favorite horror films.
A Tale of Two Sisters and Mama are the best Korean horror films I've seen. Most asian horror films are always good imo.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I had heard about Mama but I really don't know what the movie is about. Val I think I am going to have to watch this movie. I hope its as good as its trailer. I also enjoy watching Halloween every year too FellowCoot.

fellowcoot1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I had heard about Mama but I really don't know what the movie is about. Val I think I am going to have to watch this movie. I hope its as good as its trailer. I also enjoy watching Halloween every year too FellowCoot.
Yea it can be cheezy but me and my family enjoy it.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I mostly watch horror and thriller movies during this season like the thriller movie is Battle Royale.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Its very interesting though, friends turn into enemies and the suspense is present no matter how many times you watch it
It shows what people will do in order to survive. It's kinda sad how people can turn on each other like that. However, I find the way the people act is very true in life.

testing