• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

GBA Style (Draft+Schedule!) Tournament

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Senortangerino89

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm interested my only concern is my work schedule, which often causes me to miss the site hosted tourney. But if this issue has a way of being resolved via an allotted period to which to complete said match, I could definitely make it. Usually my schedule looks something like this Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Sunday. 4-11 pm cst most of the time. On days off I have 1pm - 3 pm available due to my kids taking naps. And it's a prompt 8 pm bed time.

But either way I love the concept and would love to be a part of it, if like I said, it's possible to work around my life schedule :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I would love to participate, I'm just not quite understanding the way pokemon are drafted. Could you catch me in the sb, Dom? It's easier then to ask my questions :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Nice
I'm interested my only concern is my work schedule, which often causes me to miss the site hosted tourney. But if this issue has a way of being resolved via an allotted period to which to complete said match, I could definitely make it. Usually my schedule looks something like this Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Sunday. 4-11 pm cst most of the time. On days off I have 1pm - 3 pm available due to my kids taking naps. And it's a prompt 8 pm bed time.

But either way I love the concept and would love to be a part of it, if like I said, it's possible to work around my life schedule :D
there is an allotted period of time for matches
I would love to participate, I'm just not quite understanding the way pokemon are drafted. Could you catch me in the sb, Dom? It's easier then to ask my questions :)
sure

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
This is my official entry! I am in!

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I would like to join. Please add me to the draft :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Toonrat

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm in. it looks like a fun time.

L

Lvl69Teemo

I would join a tourney like this. (If I was any good at pokemon lol)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin