Hey new guy here :P

MadCow17

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys my name is MadCow i am from the UK and i have been playing pokémon since i was a child when i got pokémon blue on the gbc. I have played all the gens and up until 6th gen i have been going at it solo for the most part, but recently i have been dabbling in competitive battling after taking part in the Kanto classic. I loved the 6v6 nostalgia :O but other than tournaments its 3v3 which i don't like and so looked for a website to learn more about battling and the idea of online gym battles sounds awesome. I have played a LOT of showdown since participating in kanto classic so i have the gist of smogon rules etc. I also like the idea of having a one stop shop for all things pokemon i do trade though i don't have much need for it anymore, I just completed my living dex ready for sun and moon :p completely legit also :O except a couple of the legendary's that may not be because i had to trade for them. Also i'm weird i like to breed and train my pokémon by myself :O but if i need mons with hidden abilities or egg moves i'm sure you will find me here. So yeah i have read the rules and had a look around but this seems to be the next thing to do, I apologise for the long page of text ha but oh well. I'm looking foward to getting to know you guys and taking you on mwahaha i have an ou team ready so if you guys want to battle let me know if i'm not busy i'm always up for it so see you guys around :).

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site man. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I too have been playing since gen 1 (red for me though). I however have been on and off competitive since heartgold.

testing