• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hey new guy here :P

MadCow17

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys my name is MadCow i am from the UK and i have been playing pokémon since i was a child when i got pokémon blue on the gbc. I have played all the gens and up until 6th gen i have been going at it solo for the most part, but recently i have been dabbling in competitive battling after taking part in the Kanto classic. I loved the 6v6 nostalgia :O but other than tournaments its 3v3 which i don't like and so looked for a website to learn more about battling and the idea of online gym battles sounds awesome. I have played a LOT of showdown since participating in kanto classic so i have the gist of smogon rules etc. I also like the idea of having a one stop shop for all things pokemon i do trade though i don't have much need for it anymore, I just completed my living dex ready for sun and moon :p completely legit also :O except a couple of the legendary's that may not be because i had to trade for them. Also i'm weird i like to breed and train my pokémon by myself :O but if i need mons with hidden abilities or egg moves i'm sure you will find me here. So yeah i have read the rules and had a look around but this seems to be the next thing to do, I apologise for the long page of text ha but oh well. I'm looking foward to getting to know you guys and taking you on mwahaha i have an ou team ready so if you guys want to battle let me know if i'm not busy i'm always up for it so see you guys around :).

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site man. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I too have been playing since gen 1 (red for me though). I however have been on and off competitive since heartgold.

testing