If you can make any mega evolution, what would it be?

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
yea i was hoping for him before ORAS came out :( oh well maybe in the next game

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
its type is a ground/dragon, so ice is x4, so it could use a new mega typing, maybe Dark/Dragon or something

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
yea i would think so too, i never really understood why it was a ground/dragon since it looks like a bug, but whatever. I never really liked infernape's moveset, because it doesn't learn much good fire moves.

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
really? the fanart speaks differently...

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I know XD but i don't think they're gonna ever put in fan art in the game. It's just not what you do.
yeah i know, all they would have to do is ask the original person who made it if they could have permission to use it, I wish nintendo wasn't so stubborn :l

13sdic

Youngster Joey
Credits
a bug/dragon mega for flygon would be awesome. I think giving electivire a mega with maybe fighting typing added on would be cool to see. That or a mega luxray that becomes part dark and gets strong jaw or something to that effect

Ameals

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is probably pretty lame but maybe rapidash? I have a thing for battle unicorns. Alternatively Eevee, so it would get a normal type evolved form and turn into a more majestic but equally beige fluffball.

DanMan

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to see arcanine and luxray get megas. their good Pokemon but they need items like choice band or silk scarf to be effective, I'd like to.see them become the fast sweepers I know they can be

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
One of my favorite Pokémon is Arcanine, so my first pick would be that; however, the Pokémon that I think most deserves a mega would probably have to be Flygon. It got cheated out of a mega by Audino in its own generation remake!!! That's just not fair.

testing