Closed [Item Emporium] - Cheap Stock * Amazing Offers!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi @Wheresmywhale , thats absolutely fine =D Your order will be 40pc please! If you could leave your FC and IGN - and send me a message when you're next online (or post here!) I'll get back to you asap! :) My fc/ign is in my signature! Thank you!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@TheFrench I'm afraid I don't have any light clay in stock at the moment. Let me know later if you still want this though as I might have some then. The leftovers I do however have in stock! Thanks

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi @Wheresmywhale are you still interested in those Berries? I forgot to keep checking back here today :)

@TheFrench Hi, I saw you posted 4 minutes ago. The total for your transaction will be 60pc please! Could you pass on your IGN/FC to me so we can trade when you're ready :)? Thank you!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@Oscar - I now have light clay in stock! If you are still interested please message me when you are next online and I should be about! :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@Javier Madrid Hi there, do you still need these 3 items? Currently I am doing a 4 for 3 deal which means you can ask for an additional item for free! Thank you! Let me know :)

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
thank you for the items, may be back for more later :).

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Now updated offers and prices :) + More stock!

testing