Closed [Item Emporium] - Cheap Stock * Amazing Offers!

jordanmagica

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I please have a Charzardite Y and 2 shed shells?:)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
thanks for the clarification vyft
can i have the power items of sp.defence and speed
i'm ready to do the trade now and have the essential PC's please tell me if i'm missing something if not tell me when will i receive the items
how to transfer PC's plz help
my friend code is 0190-0599-7388 plz post yours also
i transferred the PC to your account plz send over the items:) sorry for the impatience

This is your only warning.
Do not spam threads.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Can I please have a Charzardite Y and 2 shed shells?:)

Hi @jordanmagica , do you still need these items? I'm afraid I was asleep when you requested :) If you still need them I can sell you all 3 items for 35pc - thank you!

i transferred the PC to your account plz send over the items:) sorry for the impatience

Hi @adishu , sorry - the time at which you messaged me was very early UK hours. Let me know when you are online today and I can trade you asap :) Thanks!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i need the power items of sp.defence and speed not mega stone

Can you please edit your post instead of double posting, and okay, cancel the trade.
Also you said via inbox "can i get a blazikenite and power item of sp.defence" - so you can understand the confusion.

Edit: Thanks for the trade @adishu ! :)

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
i am ready now plz send the items
i need the power items of sp.defence and speed not mega stone

You've been told once in this thread and once by me in another thread to avoid spamming. This includes double/triple/etc posting and non contributing posts.

I'm going to clean up this thread for @Vyft, but I do not want to see any more spam posts from you.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yes I do! However I have work today at 11-5 est. Could we trade afterwards?:) thank you!

I should be about until late tonight (which is GMT+1) - should still beable to catch you though ;D See ya then!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
choice specs
choice scarf
assault vest
life orb
2x lucky egg

I'd like to purchase these 6 items
Hi there, are you still interested in these items? The total of your purchase will be 60pc :) let me know! Thanks!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey, how does 100pc sound for all 11 items? Thanks =D

Juancho

Youngster Joey
Credits
- Blazikenite
- Aggronite
- Charizardite Y