Closed [Item Emporium] - Cheap Stock * Amazing Offers!

jordanmagica

Youngster Joey
Credits
That is fine! Thank you very much. My FC is 1392-4154-6238

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi @jordanmagica - I can't seem to find the Dark, Electric and Ground Gem, to which some websites indicate they might not be obtainable (or at-least not yet).
However I do have the other 5 items in stock which I am willing to reduce the cost of.
Your order of 5 items would have cost 90pc, however I will charge you 60pc (if you are still interested of course) for the 5 items I do have.
Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks!

jordanmagica

Youngster Joey
Credits
That is not a problem! I thought they were obtainable, but if they are not I completely understand! That sounds like a great deal to me. :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
That is not a problem! I thought they were obtainable, but if they are not I completely understand! That sounds like a great deal to me. :)
I am online now if you want to send the PC and collect your items! :) Thank you!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@Migihigi That'll be 50pc please :) I'll trade you in a sec once I've attached the items!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Thank you very much @Migihigi - If you could leave me some feedback that'll be great! Thanks!!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

The other gems besides Normal Gems are only obtainable via cheating devices and are not trade-able

Sorry to clog up your thread so, Vyft is a good seller, would recommend :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi there! I would like:

Weakness Policy
Life Orb
Choice Scarf
Assault Vest
Choice Band

Hi there, these 5 items come to 60pc (including the deals) if you would like to pick a 6th item then it works out to 55pc. Would you be interested in doing this deal instead? :) Thanks!

The other gems besides Normal Gems are only obtainable via cheating devices and are not trade-able

Sorry to clog up your thread so, Vyft is a good seller, would recommend :)

Yeah I found this out the hard way a little while ago ;) Thanks though!

Reactions: Dom

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yes! Focus Sash please.

Alrighty :) Give me a moment to attach items and so on! If you would like to transfer the PC I will inbox you my FC/IGN now! :) Thanks!!

Swann

Youngster Joey
Credits
Please, I would like:
Charizardite X
Tyranitarite
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X
Ability Capsule

Vyft

Pokémon Master