• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Looking to complete National Dex

Madara

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking to buy Pokemon that I need to complete my National Dex in XY/ORAS at 20pc each.
I'm also interested in what's in your Friend Safari.
The internet I'm currently on doesn't support the 3ds so we would need to plan a trade time.

Available times (EST):
Wednesdays 1-3pm
Thursdays 4-6pm
Fridays 2-6pm
Sundays 1-6pm
(If these times are inconvenient, I will be home the week of March 14th and can complete all trades then.)

Let me know if you can help with this.

Last edited:
K

Krelbit

At 100 PC each, I can sell you these. I'm open this weekend if needed.

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can sell u entei, suicine for 80PC each
Shiny giratina 110 PC
SHINY virizon 100 PC
OR If u want all four i can sell for 350 instead of 370 PC plus i will give u a tympole for free

Madara

Youngster Joey
Credits
@BlueBelle Could you give me a bit more info on the Shiny Giratina and Virizion? I'm a bit weary of shiny legends but I am extremely interested in your offer of the 4 for 350pc.

@Krelbit If your including Diancie and Hoopa, I'd be interested in those at that price.

K

Krelbit

@BlueBelle Could you give me a bit more info on the Shiny Giratina and Virizion? I'm a bit weary of shiny legends but I am extremely interested in your offer of the 4 for 350pc.

@Krelbit If your including Diancie and Hoopa, I'd be interested in those at that price.

Yep. They're included.

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Yes sure shiny giratina doesnt rlly have a high level tho (lvlv35) but i may lvl it up a bt more with rare candy anyways just PM me and i will tell info :))

testing