Active Looking to complete National Dex

Madara

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking to buy Pokemon that I need to complete my National Dex in XY/ORAS at 20pc each.
I'm also interested in what's in your Friend Safari.
The internet I'm currently on doesn't support the 3ds so we would need to plan a trade time.

Available times (EST):
Wednesdays 1-3pm
Thursdays 4-6pm
Fridays 2-6pm
Sundays 1-6pm
(If these times are inconvenient, I will be home the week of March 14th and can complete all trades then.)

Let me know if you can help with this.

Last edited:
K

Krelbit

At 100 PC each, I can sell you these. I'm open this weekend if needed.

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can sell u entei, suicine for 80PC each
Shiny giratina 110 PC
SHINY virizon 100 PC
OR If u want all four i can sell for 350 instead of 370 PC plus i will give u a tympole for free

Madara

Youngster Joey
Credits
@BlueBelle Could you give me a bit more info on the Shiny Giratina and Virizion? I'm a bit weary of shiny legends but I am extremely interested in your offer of the 4 for 350pc.

@Krelbit If your including Diancie and Hoopa, I'd be interested in those at that price.

K

Krelbit

@BlueBelle Could you give me a bit more info on the Shiny Giratina and Virizion? I'm a bit weary of shiny legends but I am extremely interested in your offer of the 4 for 350pc.

@Krelbit If your including Diancie and Hoopa, I'd be interested in those at that price.

Yep. They're included.

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Yes sure shiny giratina doesnt rlly have a high level tho (lvlv35) but i may lvl it up a bt more with rare candy anyways just PM me and i will tell info :))

testing