• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Member Welcome Thread

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I made this thread so that the general chat one doesnt get cluttered with announcements of new members.
This thread's purpose is quite obvious: we use it to welcome new members to the team. Jiggly just tags the new member in here and we all welcome them. Feel free to say a little about yourself in here so that we can get to know you. Also feel free to use the Black Winter Skype group to chat in a more irc-like style if you dont want to use the general chat thread.

Existing members at time of posting:
@Jiggly
@Gold 2.0
@Matt_192
@McCloud
@bdubo1
@Marigi174
@Armoured-Lemming
@ericashes
@Havik
@Hopsin
@IMJSN007
@Lotad Is Beast
@MaDnESs
@nicky2300
@OP_Dragonslayer
@Rylynn
@steelers52
@TheCreatures
@TheQuantumNexus
@Zac1297

Also, #winterpride

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey guys, this is your Officer, just wishing you all a great time in Black Winter! I hope we can all participate in the Team Wars, because I want to give everyone equal opportunities.

And remember guys, keep that #winterpride

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
#winterpride5lyfe

Pichu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi i'm new to the team and kind of a little newer to competitive play, i'm hoping to make friends and have fun trades/battles :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hi i'm new to the team and kind of a little newer to competitive play, i'm hoping to make friends and have fun trades/battles :D
Who added you to the team? And welcome! Lots of our members are playing smash atm, but if you nee pokemon help, we would be glad to help out. Check the post in the team threa with all the general info, it will tell you a lot! :D

Pichu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you and I believe Matt did

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I'd like to join Black/Smash Winter. I have been playing smash for a long time and am looking forward to brawling you. But besides that, I would love to participate in war if you coached me up a little, because i am not very competitive, and I'm looking forward to meeting new people :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey I'd like to join Black/Smash Winter. I have been playing smash for a long time and am looking forward to brawling you. But besides that, I would love to participate in war if you coached me up a little, because i am not very competitive, and I'm looking forward to meeting new people :)
Well first, you have to leave XIT by going to their page and pressing "leav team" an then I will add you :)

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well first, you have to leave XIT by going to their page and pressing "leav team" an then I will add you :)
It says Join Team so i tried to click it and then it asked why i wanted to join. I wonder why the banner is still on?
Edit: Nevermind the banner seems to be off now

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Everybody that's new to the team welcome to the team newcomers.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
i know its weird i left xit like a week ago but the banner is still showing
You should bring that up with @doulie, also, you should come by the shoutbox sometimes! :D

riskybiscuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself here, but it seems like the last reply was about 3 weeks ago :/

Anyways here I go!

I go by the name Risky, and I live in Singapore! I started playing Pokemon waaaaay back when I was a small kid, and my first game was Yellow. I played until Emerald and stopped because I could not afford it at that time, and my parents didn't want to buy me one haha.

But I started again several years later when BW came out :D I've also just started competitive battling in XY! So I'm kind of a newb there >_<

Although this is only me second day here, I already like this site alot! Hope I'll be of help to you guys!

The Fifth Whisper

Youngster Joey
Credits
'sup, guys? I'm Fifth.

I'm a west-coast U.S kid, been playing since second gen. Picked up competitive battling in the middle of Gen V, got into VGC earlier this year in about March, been having a blast since then. #downwithnova #blackwinter4lyfe

testing