Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey Guys

First 5 customers get lifetime 10% off.

Team Nova members get 10% off.

These are stackable

I will try to get to you immediately but the most will be 24 hours. If it takes me longer you will receive a discount.

Regular(Trophy) shiny pokemon cost(Request any pokemon) 90 PC

Kalos Born Shiny Pokemon(List Coming Soon but if you request one I'll see if I have it. 100 PC

Competitive shiny pokemon cost 125 PC with choice of free item, and at your choice of level 50 or 100
List of Competitive Shinies:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Es37TSFJ3RxxU9DpWs6LneR_qbY0nRzkngrzo3bTwA/edit

This was a quick inventory and I will add to it and transfer to a spreadsheet with a better format than this document

I have every legendary Pokemon.
Each legend is 100PC each

Shiny Legends are 120 PC

Place Your orders below and be sure to check out my Powersaves Service Shop: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/miles-powersaves-services-shop-cloning-make-shiny-etc.3367/ as well.

Thx Guys!!
IGN: Miles Friend Code: 139246823441

Last edited:

Lonewolf676

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
:) just a heads up, it currently requires permission for your spreadsheet to be viewed.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Thanks lone wolf I'm working on it lol. How do you make a google doc public? I'm not really familliar with the new google sharing. Also are you interested in shopping?

Lonewolf676

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks lone wolf I'm working on it lol. How do you make a google doc public? I'm not really familliar with the new google sharing. Also are you interested in shopping?
I haven't done it myself, but I'm pretty sure there is an option under sharing options to set it so everybody can view it. As of now I'm not interested, but that doesn't mean I won't check it out later :)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Ok it is now fixed everyone. Thanks for the heads up and I look forward to when you do :)

Last edited:

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Just refreshing my reservation for that Aegislash (I asked about it before - can't remember the thread, but it was with you)

If I factor in the discount, that is 112.5 PC, which is either 112 or 113, depending on how you round.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
You would usually round up .5 or more but you can round down. 1 isn't a big deal
I will also write you in to get a 10% discount in my notes so I remember for future purchases

How close are you to getting enough PC?
Also after we trade feedback would be much appreciated

Last edited:

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
You would usually round up .5 or more but you can round down. 1 isn't a big deal
I will also write you in to get a 10% discount in my notes so I remember for future purchases

How close are you to getting enough PC?
Also after we trade feedback would be much appreciated
I'm going to try and accumulate enough by tomorrow, but please keep in mind that it is a slow process when you haven't got anything to sell, so I may not get it done in time for tomorrow, in which case I will just have it ASAP.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm going to try and accumulate enough by tomorrow, but please keep in mind that it is a slow process when you haven't got anything to sell, so I may not get it done in time for tomorrow, in which case I will just have it ASAP.
I understand. It took me two days to get 70 with no sales

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I don't have 6iv axew but the aegi is 150 PC
Also I could get u the 6iv aegi and a shiny haxorous for 200 grand total. Are you still there?

testing