My Resignation.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I want ti thank all of you for the past couple of months for the massive amounts of support and letting be apart of history on the site and giving me a place to grow as a person and as a competitive player, however i have decided to take my talents to Team Draco. I wish you all of the best and hope to see each of you improve as much as i have since being on the team. I'd like to thank @Dom @notsoclutch @Unproxied @Cheza @phenix for being amazing role models whom are very active within the team. And for allowing me to be a fellow leader. Thank you for the ride, but i'll be moving on. <3

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I want ti thank all of you for the past couple of months for the massive amounts of support and letting be apart of history on the site and giving me a place to grow as a person and as a competitive player, however i have decided to take my talents to Team Draco. I wish you all of the best and hope to see each of you improve as much as i have since being on the team. I'd like to thank @Dom @notsoclutch @Unproxied @Cheza @phenix for being amazing role models whom are very active within the team. And for allowing me to be a fellow leader. Thank you for the ride, but i'll be moving on. <3

You were Nova's first belt winner, you'll live on in our history

<3

Goodluck buddy ^.^

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla