Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is a discussion board for Team Nova! Talk about what you want, have some nice conversations, discuss change, recent battles, strategy, what happened in your day, or anything you want!

(Of course forum rules apply so nothing dirty, racist, or inappropriate! Do not spam, do not double post, Have fun!)

This is the place to get to know your fellow members, make new friends, and form new relationships! (Not a spam thread! No useless posts like "i agree" or "ok", share and elaborate!)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
HA. First post here (I hope) xD bet now I look stupid.

Hi I'm Vyft and I'm an alcoholic. No but seriously I'll have to post proper about myself tomorrow as it is 5:40am and I've only been asleep 3 hours :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
HA. First post here (I hope) xD bet now I look stupid.

Hi I'm Vyft and I'm an alcoholic. No but seriously I'll have to post proper about myself tomorrow as it is 5:40am and I've only been asleep 3 hours :D

No you're fine xD

Sleep is good you should try it, consider yourself lucky, you don't have a roommate that wakes you up at 4am when you need to wake up for class at 6:45 -_-

LukeSkywanker9

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi again! :) so lately I've been wanting to get my hands on leafeon. I know, he's not that good, but it's one of my fav eeveelutions along with umbreon and glaceon haha. So far I've thought of making it jolly chlorophyll with the moves X-Scissor,Swords Dance,Leaf blade, and Synthesis holding leftovers(pretty standard moveset I guess...lol).

What do you guys think would be a good moveset for leafon, I'd love to hear your opinions! :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi again! :) so lately I've been wanting to get my hands on leafeon. I know, he's not that good, but it's one of my fav eeveelutions along with umbreon and glaceon haha. So far I've thought of making it jolly chlorophyll with the moves X-Scissor,Swords Dance,Leaf blade, and Synthesis holding leftovers(pretty standard moveset I guess...lol).

What do you guys think would be a good moveset for leafon, I'd love to hear your opinions! :)

His move pool is complete garbage honestly, what you have is good, i prefer return over synthesis since he isn't that bulky and is weak to many things losing the opportunity to recover as frequently as I would like him to be able to if I were to run synthesis

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Dom always so harsh. But probably truthful. Too tired to think about moves myself xD

Edit~ when I say probably truthful I didn't mean you lied btw! Lol -___-

LukeSkywanker9

Youngster Joey
Credits
His move pool is complete garbage honestly, what you have is good, i prefer return over synthesis since he isn't that bulky and is weak to many things losing the opportunity to recover as frequently as I would like him to be able to if I were to run synthesis
Totally agreed! It really sucks that both leafeon and glaceon have such bad move pools and weaknesses /: as they're both pretty cool looking 'mons. Actually never considered return! I'm gonna try that though! :)

LukeSkywanker9

Youngster Joey
Credits
Dom always so harsh. But probably truthful. Too tired to think about moves myself xD

Edit~ when I say probably truthful I didn't mean you lied btw! Lol -___-
lol I'm also tired but look at me I'm breeding right now when I should be sleeping since I kinda have to be up in a few hours lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Totally agreed! It really sucks that both leafeon and glaceon have such bad move pools and weaknesses /: as they're both pretty cool looking 'mons. Actually never considered return! I'm gonna try that though! :)

Last Resort could be cool but it's sort of gimmicky and I wouldn't recommend it on anything other than Ambipom for good reasons

Leafeon and Glaceon are very cool and have pretty sweet attack and special attack stats respectively, It's a shame their movepools are horrendous :/

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I honestly wish that both Leafeon and Glaceon had better movepools. I honestly like both of them and their stats aren't terrible.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I honestly wish that both Leafeon and Glaceon had better movepools. I honestly like both of them and their stats aren't terrible.
Leafeon is an underrated NU threat but falls short of Glaceon. I have seen Glaceon used in VGC and UU once. I actually enjoy Glaceon, but my favorite is Flareon. Flareon is terrible though. :(

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Leafeon is an underrated NU threat but falls short of Glaceon. I have seen Glaceon used in VGC and UU once. I actually enjoy Glaceon, but my favorite is Flareon. Flareon is terrible though. :(

I like Flareon too, he just looks amazing.

He has some sick ass Attack and Special Defense too, the rest of his stats are just ass.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
IMO Flareon has a good enough thing going with protect flame charge flareblitz and facade, He has decent coverage except for rock types mostly and hits very hard, you can also use flame charge to get his speed up then sweep if his walls are taken out which is cool

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
IMO Flareon has a good enough thing going with protect flame charge flareblitz and facade, He has decent coverage except for rock types mostly and hits very hard, you can also use flame charge to get his speed up then sweep if his walls are taken out which is cool
I did not know that about Flareon. Toxic Orb Facade was what was common on him before he got Flare Blitz. What type of item would you use on it?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I did not know that about Flareon. Toxic Orb Facade was what was common on him before he got Flare Blitz. What type of item would you use on it?

Toxic Orb Facade Guts but Flame charge on the switch for the speed boost usually

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
What I am interested in is starting an RU team.

I love RU, it's fun but i never made a real competitive team, I'd love to try out but the opponent base is lacking for RU

testing