Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

leanbean132006

Youngster Joey
Credits
Out of curiosity, can you compete in this over Showdown? I have Wifi ready Pokemon, but my current internet connection is really bad and will be for the foreseeable future, at least until like September. I've already battled against @DRAG0NIT3 and I think he could vouch I'm a decent battler. If not, that's alright I was just wondering.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Out of curiosity, can you compete in this over Showdown? I have Wifi ready Pokemon, but my current internet connection is really bad and will be for the foreseeable future, at least until like September. I've already battled against @DRAG0NIT3 and I think he could vouch I'm a decent battler. If not, that's alright I was just wondering.
Yeah, most people are pretty flexible. You'll need a wi-fi team if you want to compete in tournaments or certain gyms, otherwise showdown should be perfectly fine. @DRAG0NIT3 just need your approval and this man should be set!

DRAG0NIT3

Mad Man
Credits
Yeah, most people are pretty flexible. You'll need a wi-fi team if you want to compete in tournaments or certain gyms, otherwise showdown should be perfectly fine. @DRAG0NIT3 just need your approval and this man should be set!
Yup hes good :D

testing