Nova Wall of Fame

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
As a team that prides themselves on being the best competitive team on Perfect Pokemon, I've decided that I'd like to start to archive the achievements of our members. I may not always be available to congratulate you on your accomplishments, but I still want any and all achievements to be well known and hopefully the honor of being placed on this wall is a nice motivation to help push us even further!

Titles Winners
@Dom : 9 in total; One to rule them all, The Comeback, Powerplay 1, Powerplay 3, Underused, Overused, Neverused, Not Fully Evolved, Little Cup
@notsoclutch : 4 in total; Powerplay 2, Rarelyused, Dope, Egged
@Miles : 3 in total; Paritallyused (come on Doulie, you know it's just PU), No Love, Winter is Coming
@SoIidSmok3 : 3 in total; Naughty or Nice, Powerplay 4, King of the Ring 2
@MegaHitmonlee : 2 in total; No Justice No Peace, Bang Bang
@DRAG0NIT3 : 1 in total; March Madness
@BigTimeBrownie : 1 in total; Like a Boss
@urban1ninja : 1 in total; Summer Lovin
*work in progress lot's of data to mine through, but team wars and potentially finals will be added in later*

*Note, I had been planning this for a while, hopefully it doesn't look too vain that I released this the day after I won a title Q.Q

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Wow, so that guy Dom got 9 in total? Thats pretty cool, looks like I am going to have to step my game up then, and start playing to my potential ;)
From what I keep hearing about you, you'll be on the board in no time, but don't think I'll let you get titles so easily. :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Wow, so that guy Dom got 9 in total? Thats pretty cool, looks like I am going to have to step my game up then, and start playing to my potential ;)

I heard he was pretty ok

Also cool post clutch and good job all you guys winning belts for Nova :]

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
When I get wifi, I'll make sure to help add to this board ;)

testing