• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

David Eguia

Youngster Joey
Credits
The difference are just the pokemon you can find over there, especially the legends, Kyogre, Lugia, Zekrom, etc.

Lord_Avereck

Youngster Joey
Credits
The difference are just the pokemon you can find over there, especially the legends, Kyogre, Lugia, Zekrom, etc.

that's what I figured, I might not even buy AS cause I can just trade for the 5 legendaries I get out of getting AS, then again, if I get AS, i'll be able to catch all the other legendaries a 2nd time and broaden my trade shops! :)

David Eguia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ohh, i'm kinda new using fórums and stuff, probably should try that, yet normally, what were you trading with other guys from AS?? just legends? bcs in my case most of my legends have 4-6 IV's

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
AS because Team aqua is uber cool!
And it makes more sence that team aqua wants to steal a submarine than team magma

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I went alpha saphire because it had all the version exclusives from all the originals I played. Kyogre, dialga, lugia. I just preferd its pokes.

I have Omega Ruby and I love it, how different is Alpha Sapphire? I'm thinking about picking it up.
The 2 games are not all that different. You have Aqua vs magma of course, and the version exclusive pokes. There are I think like 10-15 of those plus the legends.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I got alpha sapphire because my friends got omega ruby so I wanted to play the opposite, Plus I had more of a challenge than I would if I picked omega ruby (I picked Swampert).

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got Omega Ruby simply becausr I found a used Copy of the limited edition. Otherwise I would have choosen alpha sapphire

Tatu123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well I chose Ruby simply cause I like groudon <3 Although Kyogre has a move that can do a 1 hit ko. Pretty damn op.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
i would get ruby because ground mega, is unstoppable :S

testing