Active One Year Giveaway!

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Even though we never spoke, my favorite thing about you is that you have been here for over a year and earned many badges. I feel that I can trust you even though we never interacted

TheNexGen

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The fact that you invited me to Nova personally and helped get my friend unbanned really meant a lot to me. Much love and respect x-3:D

Reactions: Dom

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
My favorite thing about you is how you lead Nova into the victory it deserves. Got some nice leadership skills. Yeye

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm entering. Dom I enjoy having you as a moderator because even though I did a lot of stupid things and most likely got under your skin when I joined nova for the first time. :p Through it all you've been helpful, wise (in a way), patient, and defiantly just an overall good friend.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Congrats @TheNexGen you're da winner, PM me with details on what you want and we can work out your prize :]

Stay tuned everyone else for the 2 year giveaway in about a year!

Chowwy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok so we don't know each other... But... My favourite thing about you is the fact your going to be my best friend when you give me free pokemon screw this silly contest ive never even lost a coin flip

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Ok so we don't know each other... But... My favourite thing about you is the fact your going to be my best friend when you give me free pokemon screw this silly contest ive never even lost a coin flip

You were 5 hours late man >.>

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits