Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
To celebrate being a mod for one year I'm giving away a custom team to one user selected at random via a random number generator at midnight tonight! (EST)

These teams usually sell in my shop for 1200 PC but this is your chance to get one free which you can design yourself or have me build it for/with you!

Just Enter below and tell me what your favorite thing about me is :Pompus::Penguin::Oldman:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
How you stay optimistic and think everyone likes something about you even when they don't :D keep up the good work champ

Reactions: Dom

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
O snap. My favorite thing about you is your swag.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
That we are elder mods together :Oldman: All differences aside I know I can count on you for opinions or help.

Happy one year modversary to us!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
My favourite thing about you? Let me see.... ok i thought of too much, how about you are pretty goddamn good at battling and you are the one who let me into Nova (and that lil' penguin, i freaking love that).

Torgr676

Youngster Joey
Credits
Your honesty, despite the situation. Doing the right thing is hard, but you manage to walk that fine line. Good job and keep it up man.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
My favourite thing about you is some of your comments in the SB. Can't tell if they're sarcastic half the time but some are proper witty ;D

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
My favorite about u is your profile pic is Gunther and when u rapped in the sb for one day it was unforgettable!

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I really would like to enter.
Dont really know you that well but you have helped me out with some questions I had.

And I like the penguin profile pic ^^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
O snap. My favorite thing about you is your swag.

That we are elder mods together :Oldman: All differences aside I know I can count on you for opinions or help.

Happy one year modversary to us!

Gunter 4sure lmao

My favourite thing about you? Let me see.... ok i thought of too much, how about you are pretty goddamn good at battling and you are the one who let me into Nova (and that lil' penguin, i freaking love that).

Your honesty, despite the situation. Doing the right thing is hard, but you manage to walk that fine line. Good job and keep it up man.

My favourite thing about you is some of your comments in the SB. Can't tell if they're sarcastic half the time but some are proper witty ;D

My favorite about u is your profile pic is Gunther and when u rapped in the sb for one day it was unforgettable!

I really would like to enter.
Dont really know you that well but you have helped me out with some questions I had.

And I like the penguin profile pic ^^

All counted :D

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I can't Imagine how many members you have helped in your time as a mod every time I see you on the SB or threads your always helping people out and giving great advice to anybody I knew from my first day on the Site that you are very dedicated and want to grow this great community of ours Happy 1 year Anniversary Dom :Thumbsup:

Baron Aaron

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Congrats,Dom. Now do you have time to mentor me?
I'm looking for better competitive teams
Is it ok to be the pupil of the one and only Dom?
The one guy who is loyal to this website. You deserve it,Dom.
Imma shadow sneak through your shadows,hehheheh...
My favorite thing about pokemon are teaming up with friends and joining forces when in multi battles,which I haven't done in a while. Thanks for watching out for me Dom.
IGN:Baron Aaron
FC:3239-5677-0871
Battle me Dom. I want to see what being competitive means. If I lose,mentor me.
Btw,does the "Battle me. I want to see what a trainer is" sound similar?
It is! It is what AZ said 2 years ago to that one trainer which is one's self.
Dom it is your words that are changing me like a ditto. Thanks for the support.
Dom,my favorite thing about you is that you're Loyal. If that's so,how would it be being friends with you? How would it feel? Battle me,and let's hope we'd be on the same team some day.
Dom,despite all that has happened,I do not blame you and I do not hate you. We can be friends?

Last edited:

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm entering, and I like how welcoming you and this community has been since I joined the community. Thanks for all this!

testing