• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) PokéGym Challenge: Activity Tracking

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
@Cheza I'm gonna snipe the ghost gym cause why not amirite, I already have my mono team made and genned xD just gonna wait on your approval b4 I make the thread :p

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@Cheza I'm gonna snipe the ghost gym cause why not amirite, I already have my mono team made and genned xD just gonna wait on your approval b4 I make the thread :p

If you've read the guidelines and are ready to make your thread go right ahead.
Good luck and have fun.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'll update the main post, you can create your thread when ready. :)

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yo I spoke with Dom about the Ice Gym and the CHhallenge I issued and he told me I am the new Gym leader...
So I can make a Thread right?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Yo I spoke with Dom about the Ice Gym and the CHhallenge I issued and he told me I am the new Gym leader...
So I can make a Thread right?
Yup, go ahead and make your thread.

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
Yo, is it now a rule you can automatically force a loss on someone if they counter team now?

Quote "Please do not break counter teaming rules, it will be an automatic loss."

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Yo, is it now a rule you can automatically force a loss on someone if they counter team now?

Quote "Please do not break counter teaming rules, it will be an automatic loss."
No it isn't a rule, all they can do is put a CT right next to your name.

EDIT: It probably means let's say bringing an uber, Or other rules that aren't allowed.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

where did you see this?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits

Loli, the counter teaming rules refer to the rules of banning whatever Poke you would like. Counter teaming will never be against the rules.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

Counter Clause (gym leaders are allowed to ban 1 Pokemon from their gym)

The rule is written in the Gym Guidelines, as others have said counter teaming is NOT against the rules.

The counter teaming rule is "Counter Clause" which allows the leader to ban a single Pokemon from their gym, breaking this rule results in a loss.

Reactions: Ary

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
The rule is written in the Gym Guidelines, as others have said counter teaming is NOT against the rules.

The counter teaming rule is "Counter Clause" which allows the leader to ban a single Pokemon from their gym, breaking this rule results in a loss.
My bad then XD Sarry, I shoulda checked the name of the clause :3 Thanks for clearing it up :3

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ill take the grass gym if you offer it, quick frankly grass is my favorite type, and im almost always free, especially after 3pm CST.

Veoxer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Any claimable gyms?
I'd like to tryout for one

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Any claimable gyms?
I'd like to tryout for one
Not atm, you could always challenge for leadership if there is a gym you really want though. :)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
a lot of these gyms have inactive leaders or leaders not taking battlers.

Zakair

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I had a few questions about becoming a gym leader... i wanna try for the dragon gym so must i use only dragon types? and who do i challenge for control of a inactive gym? i thought someone already took @Dragonit3 place but nothings changed. thanks in advance :)

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
@Zakair If there is an inactive gym then there is no one to challenge, you can get the gym by applying Here!
About the Dragon gym, Nite handed it over to Ary, but a gym to open it will take a couple of days or a week depending on how busy is the person. If you wanna know that Ary accepted the gym you may ask her.. ( @Ary I may summon you lol). And yeah if you eventually become a gym leader you need to use the type of pokes your gym typing is (Even when you are challenging for the leadership).
Hope I helped c.c

Zakair

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@Zakair If there is an inactive gym then there is no one to challenge, you can get the gym by applying Here!
About the Dragon gym, Nite handed it over to Ary, but a gym to open it will take a couple of days or a week depending on how busy is the person. If you wanna know that Ary accepted the gym you may ask her.. ( @Ary I may summon you lol). And yeah if you eventually become a gym leader you need to use the type of pokes your gym typing is (Even when you are challenging for the leadership).
Hope I helped c.c
thanks a ton! So if i want the dragon gym id better get workin on a dragon team :D

testing