Pokemon x and y

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Well, they put france in france so you can pokemon while you pokemon

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I feel like Charizard X is more powerful than Charizard Y with the addition of Dragon typing. I hate it when they have a team with Tyranitar or Cloyster or something from Y and Charizard, only to mega evolve into Mega Charizard X while I try to Aqua Jet with Azumarill...and get nowhere.

I also feel like Pinsir is the better choice than Heracross, although their Attack stat is the same, and each is better in two things than the other, I feel like Pinsir dominates. Idk about mega Pinsir or Mega Heracross, as I never use them.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is too general at least make a thread about something, It's so obvious you just want the PC.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I think this is what shadow meant when he said to bombard peoples threads...

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
yaaaaaa... that typically seems to happen when we're around...

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I have gotten like 15 PC just from this thread... :p

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This thread is extremely random…

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
*stares at Tcherri* RUn while you can, get out before its too la- *explodes into kittens*
THE RECKONING IS UPON US, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
*stares at Tcherri* RUn while you can, get out before its too la- *explodes into kittens*
THE RECKONING IS UPON US, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I don't know how to reply to this...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
KITTENS! KIIIIITENS. Just reply with kittens and you'll be safe in the post-Akopylyctic thread that we post in anyway.

Anyway, so does anyone have any logical reasoning as to why certain Pokemon like Charizard and Mewtwo have an X and a Y mega evolve? It's weird how one seems normal (Y path) but the other seems like a total mutation (X path)

testing