Active Pokemon X/Y Partylocke!

Ashy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
A challenge which i've found on http://mountmoon.net/topic/12130-pokemon-co-op-partylocke/

Here's the rules.

1. You must play the game with your friends. If you play alone, you must meet up with your friends at checkpoints, or use internet, to battle.

2. No migrating, poketransferring, etc.

3. You only may trade with your friends who you take the challenge with, on the games they use for the challenge (i.e. Say your friend is using Emerald for the challenge; you may not trade pokemon with his/her FireRed.)

4. Any of your friends who you have defeated in battle at one of the five pre-set checkpoints must oblige if you want to trade for evolution purposes. However, you must supply everything needed for the trade (i.e. any necessary items, or if you want an Escavalier or Accelgor, you provide both the Karrablast and the Shelmet.)

5. There is a winner! It is whoever wins the most battles at the final checkpoint, or if the final checkpoint is before the Champion, the winner is whoever beats the Champion first. Ties are broken with battles.

Those top off the absolute requirements. You also must choose at least two of the following rules as a group:

1. No HM Slavery.

2. You implement Nuzlocke, but your starter will never have to be released, and for every battleyou win against a friend at a checkpoint, you win a second capture in an area of your choice, never getting a third capture in any area.

3. Nobody may look up the locations, types, stats, evolutions, or movesets of any pokemon.

4. All pokemon may only be bred with Ditto or its own species, thus banning egg moves, but also allowing for trade or migration, only for a Ditto. Even with this rule there is a way to get egg moves, let's see who can figure it out.

5. All participants must use a party comprised entirely of pokemon with at least one pokemon in each's evolution chain from the same generation as your starter. (i.e Typhlosion, Gliscor, Honchkrow, Crobat, Electrivire, and Vaporeon as a party is fine. They all have Gen 2 pokemon in their lines, that is, the entire Cyndaquil line, Gligar, Murkrow, Crobat, Elekid, Espeon/Umbreon)

6. You only may take one pokemon out of your party after each checkpoint.

7. You may not hatch your own eggs, and instead must use egg spin with your friends or wait until your friends have eggs in order to use egg spin. Keep spinning until nobody has their own egg.

8. Whenever you find a Rare Candy, you do not use it, but instead give it up as a prize to the next one of your friends who defeats you.

Of course, to make it not too big of a group- I will set up teams which, after the defeat of the champion with each group, then the winners of these groups will face of against each-other in a mini tourney. (Not a proper one, but more like, for fun!) We can decide on a prize all together!!

I hope this idea shines to you all.

Sinners.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will