PP Times - Pokemon Shuffle Goes Mobile (6/29/15)

PP Times - Pokemon Shuffle Goes Mobile (6/29/15)

By Ary
Published 
~ PP Times ~
Pokémon Shuffle Goes Mobile
(6/29/15)​
Pokémon Shuffle:
Guess what guys, Pokemon Shuffle is becoming a mobile app! Check out the video!

Showdown:
The details have finally been worked out! I know I can't wait for the showdown weekend tourneys and giveaway, how bout you?!?! Check it out here.

Giveaways:

Post below for your change to win PP Times first giveaway! This week you could win a KB Battle Ready Adamant Kecleon with the Protean ability. This Pokemon is EV trained in 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef, 6IV with the moves Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Return and Recover!

- PerfectPokemon's Instagram is holding another tournament, however this time the winner of the tournament will choose the Pokemon they win. Check out the giveaway most here.

- @AceBreeder-Brock is hosting a giveaway where you can obtain an event genesect until this Wednesday. Hurry guys times almost up!

- @Krelbit is hosting a giveaway BUT it does have a requirement. You will get a free dunsparce only if you can and do include him in your NU Tourney Team.

PP YouTube:
PerfectPokemon's YouTube now has a new video, here. Be sure to share your love and support over at the channel!

Event Pokemon:
Shiny Charizard distribution ends July 3rd! If you don't have one yet I suggest you go grab one, details on this shiny Charizard here.

#FreeIsTheBest

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Yay Pokemon Shuffle for mobile Whoooo #GetReadyForTheNewFlappyBird!

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Can't wait for Showdown weekend! Pokemon Shuffle on Mobile? Sounds Great!

Well I guess I'll join this raffle.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Youtube channel on point keep it up :Thumbsup: Ill enter the raffle bc wynaut

testing