• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Preorder

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
wat???

I don't understand

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
what even is this supposed to be?
why were you talking to yourself...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I told you not to open this -_-

Sabbir alam

Youngster Joey
Credits
I haven't been playing pokemon since gen III so this might seem like a dumb question but, is it only x and y that can use the GTS interchangeably? Or can previous games do it to, and will omega ruby/ sapphire be able to do it?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Seriously what is the purpose of this thread? .-.
I haven't been playing pokemon since gen III so this might seem like a dumb question but, is it only x and y that can use the GTS interchangeably? Or can previous games do it to, and will omega ruby/ sapphire be able to do it?
It will probably be possible, tho if ur not trading with/for items ur better off using Pokebank anyway as it is quicker.

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
What the hell is this? xD

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So far there is not a preorder bonus. they are having that mega-stone event at the time of release. They are also to do the shiny beldum event with mega stone soon after the game release but no word of preorder bonus.

testing