Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I hate that I have an internship and know how to effectively do my job and I'm stuck taking these terribly unhelpful classes in college, spending thousands of dollars each year for knowledge that I'll probably never use.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
TRYING TO FIND FOUR MORE THREADS TO POST ON FOR FOUR MORE PC WHILE BEING LEGITIMATELY CREATIVE AND CONTRIBUTING TO OUR SOCIETY.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Old thread, Ik. But I hate when you're on the phone with someone and you have things to do but they WONT SHUT UP. Like, seriously, I saw you last week. No need to talk like it's been ages. Just go away. xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
It annoys me when I'm on skype with a shitty pair of headphones, and when you talk, you can't hear anyone else talk. Then you are an ass because you interrupt everyone.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
When #TheSebe doesn't have a worthy cause for my sacrifice to be deemed valid. :(

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sebe, I'm convinced it was the headphones, because I've never Skyped with them before, and I never had issues with interrupting before. If I started talking and I heard other voices, I would stop immediately. Idk why my iphone headphones worked differently... :(

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I hate it when im trying to get someone to read homestuc, and because Homestuck is considered a "sin" on tumblr, they flip out and throw a cross at my face. I'M JUST TRYING TO SPREAD MY LOVE T_T

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I hate it when im trying to get someone to read homestuc, and because Homestuck is considered a "sin" on tumblr, they flip out and throw a cross at my face. I'M JUST TRYING TO SPREAD MY LOVE T_T
Screw Homestuck.

Jk. But everything I see on tumblr tells me i'm not kidding.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Also, I hate that I cant transfer my TCG deck to the online client. Its so perfect T_T

testing