Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys, Christmas is approaching and I thought it would be fun to host an event in honor of the holidays!
(For the members who don't celebrate christmas think of it as a holiday/new years event :) )

For those of you who don't know what a Secret Santa is, it's when everyone puts their name into a pool and you draw a random person and you must get them a gift. Now for this event we will be using battleready pokemon only! If you know the person whose name you draw well, then you can get them something you know they want or like! If you don't know them then it's a great opportunity to surprise them with one of your favorite sets and potentially make a new friend!

Battleready pokemon must have 5-6 IVs and be EV trained with a usable set of moves, nature and ability.

This event will continue on until the 25th, post below if you're interested and I will contact you via PM

To keep this anonymous I will be holding all gifts and noting who gets what, everyone who enters gets something and gives something*

After Christmas I will start distributing the gifts to their recipients, and after the 25th I will not be taking any new participants into the pool, You will be messaged the username of the person you are gifting on the 25th.

Participants
Matt192, SolidSmoke, Phenix, AndromedaNexus, Zelda / Karly, Zac1297, Jiggly, Niqyue, Notsoclutch, Senpai, Iconoclasm, PunSniperSylveon, McCloud, Ryze19, TheKawaiiEspeon, ShinyHunter, Cheza, bdubo1,matt

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sounds great! I'm in :)

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I'm in too :)
I've always loved doing secret santas!

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Count me in

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
put me on that list there.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
This sounds cool. I'm in

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Im In, rather new here want to make some friends.

Welcome! If you want to talk, need anything or whatever feel free to pm me :)

Adding everyone

testing