#Selfie Revolution

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
11752527_10204948351774044_8682228501445643468_n.jpg

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
my girlfriend caught me in a weird pose, anywho sorry for posting 3 times, let me explain. the first, was a bunch of coded text so i erased it thinking it would delete the post and that failed, and the second post.... i wasnt happy with because you, or maybe just myself, cannot see the picture. im 20 btw, not 15 :eek:

Attachments

• 11262372_10204948114648116_157024789419693384_n.jpg
    11262372_10204948114648116_157024789419693384_n.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 124

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
my girlfriend caught me in a weird pose, anywho sorry for posting 3 times, let me explain. the first, was a bunch of coded text so i erased it thinking it would delete the post and that failed, and the second post.... i wasnt happy with because you, or maybe just myself, cannot see the picture. im 20 btw, not 15 :eek:

Its okay it seems non malicious but double posting is against rules. There is a edit button under your post that you can add anything else you want to for your post after next time instead of double posting

SammyFeu

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So, the last selfie with Loki was in March. Here's the latest :) His nails hurt like a lot by the way.
11745746_1047170201989348_8012850198813956622_n.jpg

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
8iNQbpR.jpg

Our First Selfie Together

9hbD5tX.jpg

And Our Last, for now.

I'd like to thank everyone here within the community who gave us words of encouragement and helped in the best way they could. I'm gonna single some people out just because i'd say they had some of the biggest parts in supporting us. @Gold 2.0 you've been supporting me and Taylor for so long, always saying that we were gonna make it, always cheering us on and dude you're definitely going to be the best man at my wedding. @sebesmos you gave us proof that it was always possible and gave us encouragement every step of the way and i will always appreciate that, you were always there to help me feel better, or come to for advice when i was feeling stressed. And @AceBreeder-Brock with your donations to us to help us further our goal and get the money we needed to get there, will always be appreciated, i haven't known you as long as the others listed but i hope too, you're an awesome person and good to the community. Thank you all for helping <3

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
@Niqyue Thats great that both of you met and yeah I hope to get to know you even better over the next years as well <3 :Thumbsup:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
8iNQbpR.jpg

Our First Selfie Together

9hbD5tX.jpg

And Our Last, for now.

I'd like to thank everyone here within the community who gave us words of encouragement and helped in the best way they could. I'm gonna single some people out just because i'd say they had some of the biggest parts in supporting us. @Gold 2.0 you've been supporting me and Taylor for so long, always saying that we were gonna make it, always cheering us on and dude you're definitely going to be the best man at my wedding. @sebesmos you gave us proof that it was always possible and gave us encouragement every step of the way and i will always appreciate that, you were always there to help me feel better, or come to for advice when i was feeling stressed. And @AceBreeder-Brock with your donations to us to help us further our goal and get the money we needed to get there, will always be appreciated, i haven't known you as long as the others listed but i hope too, you're an awesome person and good to the community. Thank you all for helping <3
So happy for you Andrew :') You two are so cute together. I hope you had an excellent time! Just hold onto it until the next time you can meet again. ^_^

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Subway=bread+stuff
Bagel place= bread+stuff
Same difference xD i was close thou
Very detailed explanation of both of those: "bread and stuff" My diet consists of bread and stuff xD

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
11138581_10152729776612267_6430157257837963071_n.jpg

So yeah this is my face.
And my curly's face. =D

testing