• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Super Smash Bros. disscussion

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What's everyone's favorite update thus far in the new Smash Bros?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Greninja, he seems like he is gonna be my faovorite. He has ranged Melee with his water swords, amazing aerial attacks, good recovery, and projectiles.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Greninja, he seems like he is gonna be my faovorite. He has ranged Melee with his water swords, amazing aerial attacks, good recovery, and projectiles.
Seems like the addition of Greninja was a good choice by Sakurai. Everyone loves him!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Seems like the addition of Greninja was a good choice by Sakurai. Everyone loves him!
Ya, they started programming him before he was even popular, good guess on their part! :eek:

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits

The fact that they gave us an idea on when they're releasing the game. :D Unless they pulled another Brawl and end up delaying it for three months of course.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
It's better then deleting characters, we wouldn't want another forbidden 7...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah, I really like knowing what's going to be in the new game and when it will be updated. And now, I really want the Forbidden Seven. :(

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Yeah, I really like knowing what's going to be in the new game and when it will be updated. And now, I really want the Forbidden Seven. :(
Plusle&Minun would've been sick!

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Right? Like Ice Climbers, but Pokemon version. A tag-team extraordinaire!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Wow. Before the game came out, some people guessed that those characters would be in it. Little did they know how close they were! Oh my. The only one they didn't guess at was Plusle and Minun.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Heart breaking, seriously. Like with me and Mewtwo in SSBU right now :( I had hope, since Megaman returned...

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Heart breaking, seriously. Like with me and Mewtwo in SSBU right now :( I had hope, since Megaman returned...

To be fair, if you modded your wii and had homebrew, you could put skins on any of the pre-existing characters to look like those other ones. Not quite the same though, cause different characters have different movesets even if they're supposed "clones."

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
To be fair, if you modded your wii and had homebrew, you could put skins on any of the pre-existing characters to look like those other ones. Not quite the same though, cause different characters have different movesets even if they're supposed "clones."
I have homebrew, I just never used it for SSBB, though. I get that Sakurai probably will never bring Mewtwo back, nor Roy. The two I wanted back most...*sigh*. But the potential for greatness in this new installment is overwhelming, it honestly looks really good.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I have homebrew, I just never used it for SSBB, though. I get that Sakurai probably will never bring Mewtwo back, nor Roy. The two I wanted back most...*sigh*. But the potential for greatness in this new installment is overwhelming, it honestly looks really good.
Mewtwo has a good chance to come back, but Roy has pretty much no chance, he is no longer relevent...

TriforceM

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wow. Before the game came out, some people guessed that those characters would be in it. Little did they know how close they were! Oh my. The only one they didn't guess at was Plusle and Minun.
are you talking about the rumor a guy made who predicted correctly that Megaman, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer being the first 3?

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Mewtwo has a good chance to come back, but Roy has pretty much no chance, he is no longer relevent...
Yeah. My hope for Mewtwo still lingers since he was reintroduced in Kalos, so maybe. Roy's pretty much obsolete yeah. Just...Jigglypuff still annoys me. Still way to similar to Kirby for my taste. Or maybe the other way around, idk when the first was introduced, Kirby or Jiggles the Puff.

testing