• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Super Smash Bros. disscussion

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
are you talking about the rumor a guy made who predicted correctly that Megaman, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer being the first 3?

I haven't been paying much attention to the rumors concerning the newest smash. I just know that there were several "guesses" from the brawl forums about the character roster for that game.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
If both versions of the next smash have the same character roster, I guess we'll find out soon enough. Eeee, can't wait. Only a few more months left. :)

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to add some special changes to the Wii U version for reasons, I guess. Just like when Scribblenauts Unlimited was released, people were upset the 3ds version didn't have the Wii U version, but Nintendo made it clear they were going to do it. I don't know if they'd put a whole new character in Wii U rather than 3ds, but I'm not Nintendo, so I wouldn't know :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sakurai said that both games will have the same roster...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Did he? I must have missed that. But that's what I thought they'd do, regardless. I still think they'll have some differences, though.

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm really excited for Greninja and Charizard. Did any1 else notice the elite four stage for Wii U on the trailer?!

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah. Wasn't that Drasna's/Dragon Chamber? Looks amazing! I can't wait!

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think I also saw Siebold's chamber as well. The flood chamber i believe it's called?

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think I also saw Siebold's chamber as well. The flood chamber i believe it's called?
Yeah, that's the Flood Chamber. I haven't seen it anywhere, do you have a link to where you saw it? This looks like it's going to be better and better with every single update.

testing