• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Applying for registration. Most of you know me, I'm Blaguard, grass-lover and adept competitive battler. I also breed many of the pokemon I use and try my best to be active on the site.
I'd like to join Nova for the same reason most of you are, my team leader is rarely if ever on and I'd like to be part of an active community of good players

Welcome to the team, don't forget to leave your current team first

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi I would like to join. I am very dedicated to pokemon and also very active. Feel free to battle test me any time if you would like!

You didn't write why you want to join which is basically all that was asked of you -_-

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
You didn't write why you want to join which is basically all that was asked of you -_-
I want to join because...
1. I am super active and I am willing to dedicate my time to this site and pokemon
2. I want to be a part of a team and have a sort of online "family" in a way
3. <3 clefairy

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I want to join because...
1. I am super active and I am willing to dedicate my time to this site and pokemon
2. I want to be a part of a team and have a sort of online "family" in a way
3. <3 clefairy

What does your love for clefairy have to do with this o_O

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Shaunski

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi,

I would like to apply to Team Nova

I have played all 6 Gens of Pokemon but never really gave the online side a fair shout. In my short time here Dom has helped me understand stupid things but still made me feel very welcome.

I do work a hell of alot of hours however will be active when possible.

Also need Genners

Shaunski ;-)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi,

I would like to apply to Team Nova

I have played all 6 Gens of Pokemon but never really gave the online side a fair shout. In my short time here Dom has helped me understand stupid things but still made me feel very welcome.

I do work a hell of alot of hours however will be active when possible.

Also need Genners

Shaunski ;-)

Welcome to the team

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
I like Battling I grow with the game i would like to register because my team has been quite inactive Lets make this Nova a super nova and did you guys take nova from guardians of the galaxy?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I like Battling I grow with the game i would like to register because my team has been quite inactive Lets make this Nova a super nova and did you guys take nova from guardians of the galaxy?

You've been inactive lately as well, Nova isn't from Guardians of the Galaxy, it's an actual thing in space >.<

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello I would like to apply for team nova.

I've played all 6 generations worth of Pokemon including the side story heonn games Pokemon xd and collosem. I also an active as possible even with other commitments outside of Pokemon that include my job, band, and school. One last thing is that people often say my strategies are oddball but if they work don't fix em I say.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello I would like to apply for team nova.

I've played all 6 generations worth of Pokemon including the side story heonn games Pokemon xd and collosem. I also an active as possible even with other commitments outside of Pokemon that include my job, band, and school. One last thing is that people often say my strategies are oddball but if they work don't fix em I say.

Welcome to the team
Are you available for a test battle @Chooser-of-ways?

Shoot me a message me when you're available this weekend.

We don't require test battles lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
If it's okay with you Dom I would actually take the battle test.

The battle test is only if you want to represent Nova in Team Wars, if you're interested you can post on the Thread in our team section :)

testing