Closed The Ditto Megastore

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi I would like to buy a 6IV non shiny ditto with a destiny and I would like it to be adamant.
Hey there! That'll be 50pc please! Whats your fc/ign and when are you available? :) Thanks

ReverendRichard

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm available whenever today and tomorrow. The problem is I'm new to the site and I don't know how to send you the 50pc. Can you please Tell me how?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'm available whenever today and tomorrow. The problem is I'm new to the site and I don't know how to send you the 50pc. Can you please Tell me how?

Hey, I saw you transfered the pc, trading tomorrow would be best for me =D whats your friend code?Thanks

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey adding you now =D Are you about? Thanks!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yeah I'll be playing for a few hours. Can I get your friend code?
Hey, I'm really sorry I've been super tired and ill today! I thought I'd posted my FC but looked back to find it's not there. Really sorry about that! 4828 4429 6491 is my friendcode!
I'll be on tomorrow GMT afternoon/evening as I have to go out during the day!

ReverendRichard

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'm really sorry I've been super tired and ill today! I thought I'd posted my FC but looked back to find it's not there. Really sorry about that! 4828 4429 6491 is my friendcode!
I'll be on tomorrow GMT afternoon/evening as I have to go out during the day!
Ok not a problem. Got you registered so hopefully I'll see you online tomorrow. Thanks much.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey I was in the trade menu with you for the adamant ditto with destiny knot a lost connection. Your name is Misty right?

So YOU'RE JACOB! I was like WHO IS THISS. I just need to grab it from the pokebank and do a quick trade first, will you be around in like 5 mins top still =D?

WanderinSoul

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want 6 Dittos all 6IV, shiny, and foreign. Held item destiny knot. Ability: imposter if possible please. Natures:
Adamant
Bold
Timid
Jolly
Modest
Quiet

Thanks in advance.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey there, I don't think I have these hidden ability - are you still interested? Thanks!

AcoustiX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I would like to get the 6iv non-shiny ditto package please! And a destiny knot would be greatly appreciated :D

Tide

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I would like to buy 2 6iv ditto, adamant and modest. Both shiny please with a knot. Inbox me and I'll get you my friend code and xfer the pc.

Thanks in advance

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi! I would like to get the 6iv non-shiny ditto package please! And a destiny knot would be greatly appreciated :D

Hey there! That will be 750pc please :) When do you think you'll be available and what is your time zone? Cheers =D
Hey I would like to buy 2 6iv ditto, adamant and modest. Both shiny please with a knot. Inbox me and I'll get you my friend code and xfer the pc.

Thanks in advance
Hi :3 That'll be 120pc please! Let me know when you are available and I can sort your order out =D
Thank youu!

testing