Closed The Ditto Megastore

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'm interested in a set of perfect dittos--each nature

Also, do you have a quiet, 5IV, 0 Speed, Ditto? If so, I think I'd prefer that to a 6 IV quiet ditto.

Hey there, yeah I can do this for you :) The package will be 750pc (and obviously your quiet ditto will be trick room instead of regular!) =D
Let me know if you're still interested!

WordFlyer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Excellent! I'll be headed into work in a bit, so I may not be able to complete the transaction until this evening (I'm on eastern daylight savings time). When are you usually around?

Ellipsis

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to buy a set of 20 6IV Dittos, plus one each of HP, trickroom, and zeroes, and a Destiny Knot. All non-shiny.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'd like to buy a set of 20 6IV Dittos, plus one each of HP, trickroom, and zeroes, and a Destiny Knot. All non-shiny.

Hey there! This will be 900pc please :3 Let me know if you're still interested! Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner ^^
Thank you!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
ok i am ready! tell me what to do. :) I just want to buy 1 Japanese ditto 6IV any nature is fine i prefer adamant if possible. My Friend Code: 3067 - 7153 - 8754 In Game Name: Gianni
Hey there, really sorry I wasn't able to get back to you today. I haven't been too well today :|! Let me know if you're still interested ^^ Cheers! This order will be 50pc and it can be transfered by hovering over credit at the top and pressing transfer, entering my name and the amount. FC will be at the bottom of this post :3
Timid, Hasty 6IV Shiny Dittos please.(Prefer Japanese)
Hey there! Sorry I missed you, these two dittos will be 120pc if you're still interested? Thanks!
Hi I'm interested in the All 20 Natures, 6IV Shiny - 1000pc, do all of the Dittos come with Destiny Knots?
Hi =D All the dittos do indeed come with destiny knots, unless you'd prefer a few different items? Let me know :3 thank you!

Timezones and a time you would be on would also be useful. I am on GMT time so try to be reasonable. My fc is: 4828-4429-6491 and IGN: Misty.
See you in game :3

Basilikos

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there, really sorry I wasn't able to get back to you today. I haven't been too well today :|! Let me know if you're still interested ^^ Cheers! This order will be 50pc and it can be transfered by hovering over credit at the top and pressing transfer, entering my name and the amount. FC will be at the bottom of this post :3

Hey there! Sorry I missed you, these two dittos will be 120pc if you're still interested? Thanks!

Hi =D All the dittos do indeed come with destiny knots, unless you'd prefer a few different items? Let me know :3 thank you!

Timezones and a time you would be on would also be useful. I am on GMT time so try to be reasonable. My fc is: 4828-4429-6491 and IGN: Misty.
See you in game :3
Hey thanks for getting back to me, so tomorrow is Christmas day so if that doesn't work for you just let me know, but I could do the transfer at around evening GMT time the 25th.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey thanks for getting back to me, so tomorrow is Christmas day so if that doesn't work for you just let me know, but I could do the transfer at around evening GMT time the 25th.

Hey there, I *MIGHT* be around GMT evening Christmas Day, it depends what time I get back from my relatives. If not I will 100% be able to do the 26th. Are you on GMT time? I would help you now but I REALLY need to sleep considering I'm heading out tomorrow (it's 1:40am). Thank you! and Merry Christmas!

Basilikos

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there, I *MIGHT* be around GMT evening Christmas Day, it depends what time I get back from my relatives. If not I will 100% be able to do the 26th. Are you on GMT time? I would help you now but I REALLY need to sleep considering I'm heading out tomorrow (it's 1:40am). Thank you! and Merry Christmas!
No unfortunately this could be tricky cause I'm on central U.S. time 6 hour difference but I can adjust to whatever works for you.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
No unfortunately this could be tricky cause I'm on central U.S. time 6 hour difference but I can adjust to whatever works for you.
I'm about late most nights ;) I WILL catch you aha!
My sleeping pattern is a bit messed so US time is easy =D

testing