• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed The Ditto Megastore

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
thanks~ For putting pokerus on my pokes.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Vyft , happen to have a japanese 6iv ditto ? If you do , think you can cut me a deal ? :3

I have many Japanese 6IV dittos. Define 'cut a deal' >_> My prices are extremely reasonable as they are >_>

yang3844

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi im new here but looking for a 6iv ditto non-shiny. If you still have any left let me know along with the price thank you :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi im new here but looking for a 6iv ditto non-shiny. If you still have any left let me know along with the price thank you :)

Hi @yang3844 you can buy a regular 6IV ditto for 40pc. Is there a particular nature you would like?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I will inbox you my fc/ign :) If you want to send the credits and send your fc/ign over we can trade now! Thanks!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey there, I can sell you one of these for 40pc if you like :)?
Let me know! Thank you!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
A zeroes ditto is a ditto with 0 IV's in everything. xD

Hi there, if you could pass over your FC/IGN and transfer 700pc then we can begin our trade whenever you're ready! :) Thank you~
4828 4429 6491
ok ty. So... what is it useful for ? o_O

testing