• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF The Unown

Which is the cuter Event Legend?

• Mew

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Celebi

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi, everyone! I'm currently trying to get all the Unown! I'm looking to see if anyone has an extra Unown or two, and I'm willing to trade a lot of breed-jects and extra Pokemon in return! Here are the ones I have so far:
  • A
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • L
  • N
  • R
I'll update as time goes on, but if you happen to have any extra Unown with you, even the ones mentioned, that you don't need, then post below! Thanks! Now for the Extras/Breed-jects:
I have a bunch of different Pokemon, like 3 to 5 IV Eevee's and a lot of Trapinch's, half of the with Hypercutter, and a lot of egg Pokemon like Togepi and Pichu, each having at least 3 IV's and then a lot of extra Pokemon I've gotten over time! Here's a little list of the general Pokemon:
  • A Female Adamant Lvl 1 Carvanha with Speed Boost
  • A lot of Eevee's with Adaptability and Egg Moves, both genders
  • A bunch of Togepi's, a few with Serene Grace
  • A Cascoon and a Silcoon, one Male and the other Female
  • A Female Hasty Lvl 1 Vulpix with Flash Fire and all Egg Moves
  • A few Sunkern, one Lvl 1 and the other 37, both with Solar Power
  • A few Lvl 1 Buizel's with Swift Swim and varied Egg Moves
  • A few Lvl 1 Goomy's with Gooey and Sap Sipper, varied Egg Moves
  • A Female Adamant Lvl 1 Riolu with Steadfast
  • A Male Jolly Lvl 1 Corphish with Adaptability and all Egg Moves
  • A lot of Trapinch's with varying abilities and natures
That's only some of the Pokemon I have right now, and I also have a couple of extra Legends, but only a few! I'll add to the list as time goes on. If you have any questions, just ask!

Last edited:

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Really? That's great! I'll make a short list for now, and could you please tell me the type of Unown you have?
I have one that is like a Z, 1 like a P or R and one that is lke a c but backwards

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have 3 or 4 what do you offer 4 them?
Hi Ive got a lot of unows 4 ya! They are: A, ?, T, W, G (I think), R, !, U, X, Q, O, somethings weird, Z, L, P, E, U, Y and thats it, i will receve pokemos or PC

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi Ive got a lot of unows 4 ya! They are: A, ?, T, W, G (I think), R, !, U, X, Q, O, somethings weird, Z, L, P, E, U, Y and thats it, i will receve pokemos or PC
That's a lot! Okay, I'll take the ?, T, W, G, R, !, U, X, Q, O, The weird one(Kind of curious to see what it is), Z, P, E, U, and Y. That's about...16, I think? Wow, you got quite the collection! Okay, are you looking for anything nice? I got a couple of shiny's to offer for every 8 or so of them. Would you take a shiny Ralts, and Dragonair?

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That's a lot! Okay, I'll take the ?, T, W, G, R, !, U, X, Q, O, The weird one(Kind of curious to see what it is), Z, P, E, U, and Y. That's about...16, I think? Wow, you got quite the collection! Okay, are you looking for anything nice? I got a couple of shiny's to offer for every 8 or so of them. Would you take a shiny Ralts, and Dragonair?
Ill take both cause there are 19 (there are 3 weird ones) so could you trade this sunday??

testing