Active Val's VGC 15' Breeder Shop

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello and welcome,
This shop is specifically for customers who are participating in VGC 2015's Alpha/Omega League. All Pokemon I breed for you will be Gen6 ORAS born.

I do not recommend you seek out my services if you're looking for Pokemon for casual competitive play, there are plenty of merchants who offer genning and breeding services for that sort of thing.

The purpose of this shop is to breed and help you get a hold of Pokemon that will pass legality checks for VGC 15'.
I ask that you do not clone my stock, nor resell it. I can get a hold of just about any poke you desire for VGC 15'.

I will let you know what is legal and what is not, and I will do my best to get a hold of the Pokemon. Pokemon you purchase from me can be either fresh from the egg and EV trained, inside of it's egg untrained, or Battle Ready.

If you're interested feel free to comment below or PM me. PM'ing me is preferable, and I will make the proper post in this thread.

Have a good day!

Reactions: Dom

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
Just a tip, we do not know if we will need Hoenn Born Pokemon in VGC 2015 yet, because we don't know the rules.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Just a tip, we do not know if we will need Hoenn Born Pokemon in VGC 2015 yet, because we don't know the rules.
You're right, I'm anticipating pokes born in gen6 period will suffice because the description on the PGL is way too vague.

I'll adjust the shop as needed but for sure anything transferred from gen5 and earlier are barred.

I want the VGC 15'Dex already :|

Rikazu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just have a question. If someone breed an ORAS pokemon with a genned/hacked ditto. Is the egg going to be legit/legal? I read on another forum that it is though I'm still skeptical about it. And I also heard on twitch stream that the VGC hosts will only check the pokemons that you use during the battle to see whether they are legit/legal. They will not check your other pokemons even if they are genned/hacked. Can you clarify that for me please?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I just have a question. If someone breed an ORAS pokemon with a genned/hacked ditto. Is the egg going to be legit/legal? I read on another forum that it is though I'm still skeptical about it. And I also heard on twitch stream that the VGC hosts will only check the pokemons that you use during the battle to see whether they are legit/legal. They will not check your other pokemons even if they are genned/hacked. Can you clarify that for me please?
Any Pokemon bred through conventional means whether or not the parents are hacked, are legal. The parents can be genned/illegal, but if the Pokemon you bred from them came from an egg, it is legal.

Some VGC events run checks on your cartridge for any possible alterations. They basically run a scan on your cartridge to make sure it's free of illegal pokes.

Last edited:

Rikazu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh I see. So as long as you have the competitive pokemons that you breed yourself and no genned/hacked pokemons in your cartridge, then it is safe. You won't have any issues with the VGC hosts.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Oh I see. So as long as you have the competitive pokemons that you breed yourself and no genned/hacked pokemons in your cartridge, then it is safe. You won't have any issues with the VGC hosts.
Correct. Some competitors carry virgin cartridges meaning they keep that file clean, and strictly for use with competitive battles.

testing