What was your first pokemon?

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What was your first pokemon and what was the first pokemon you ever saw? Mine was Zapdos and Nidorina. Your pokemon can be a toy, from the games, a plushie, anything.

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
First pokemon I ever saw was pikachu. One of my classmates had brought a talking figurine into school that she had bought in Hong Kong.

The first pokemon I ever had was charmander in Pokemon Red~ ^^

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My first pokemon was a treeko from pokemon sapphire

Last edited:

Cordell S

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The first I ever had was a mudkip in Ruby. The first Pokemon I ever saw however, was eevee.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
First 3 pokemon I saw were pikachu, elekid, and squirtle. First pokemon I owned in a game was Torchic. First plush was a Togepi.

Cordell S

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Cyndaquil from Pokemon Silver for GameBoy Color.

It was also my 1st level 100!
My first LV.100 was an Empoleon in diamond. It was also the only Pokemon I've EVER gotten to lv.100 without cheating.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
My first in game Poke was a Totodile <3
So, Feraligatr will always have a special place in my heart

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
My first in game Poke was a Totodile <3
So, Feraligatr will always have a special place in my heart
The first pokemon i ever had was squirtle in pokemon blue and the first pokemon i ever saw was Raichu on my aunts Original Gameboy.

Erik

Youngster Joey
Credits
First Pokemon I ever saw was probably a Pikachu.

My first in-game Pokemon was my starter Squirtle in Leaf Green. He's now a level 100 Blastoise living happily in my Pokemon Y 8')

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
First pokemon I ever saw was Pikachu on the show, it was like the Johto series or something, and Charmander on my friend's copy of Red

testing