Which handheld do you prefer?

2ds, 3ds, 3dxl? Vita?

• Total voters

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
So guys which handheld is your personal favorite? I own the 2ds and playstation vita myself. 2ds is slightly more comfortable then the vita I feel. Plus there's pokemon! So let everyone know your opinion on the current generation of handheld devices!

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I personally like the 3DS because it's a perfect size, can fit in pockets. I don't like the XL it's too big and I don't like the 2DS because you can't close it and looks weird.

kiddlegamer

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I also prefer the 3ds because the screen is a lot bigger which I prefer and it is comfortable and easy to hold :)

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was leaning towards 3ds xl but was alittle tight on cash, only paid 99 for pokemon y and a blue 2ds random sale at toysrus last month...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I personally like the 3DS because it's a perfect size, can fit in pockets. I don't like the XL it's too big and I don't like the 2DS because you can't close it and looks weird.
This!

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I was leaning towards 3ds xl but was alittle tight on cash, only paid 99 for pokemon y and a blue 2ds random sale at toysrus last month...
But 2DS looks like a cheap abomination of a 3DS.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
3ds xl for me

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
3DS XL for sure. Bigger screens, buttons dont feel cheap and tacky like on the 3DS and 2DS, and the sound quality is far better than the other models. (I have owned all 3 console models)

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I have the 3DS XL and honestly the normal 3DS and 2DS just feel to small to me

testing