Who's your anime waifu?

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
To make it simple, post your waifu, the anime he/she hails from and a image of them (if possible).
Please do not judge, everyone has their reasons for who they chose.
So to start us off I'll post my waifu.

My waifu would absolutely be Claire Farron (Lightning) from Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII.
196a17bd99e89bd92e93174984f08951.jpg

AdventureMuffin

Youngster Joey
Credits
hahaha my anime waify is defnitly nagisa from clannadxD!!!! she was from the first anime i ever watched and its such an amazing anime:d i recomend it 10/10 would watch again!
nagisa_clannad_by_themangaeditor-d5q8xbd.png

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Cory is my waifu

f0d.png

Edit: seriously though I don't like the idea of waifus because I think its creepy, but if I have to choose favorite female characters (not as waifus) I really like the characters of Menma (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (a.k.a. anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day) (yes I just typed that entire long-ass Romaji name from memory get over it)) and Kayo (Boku dake ga Inai Machi (a.k.a. ERASED)), and if I was forced to pick a waifu it'd either be Shiraishi Urara (Yamada-kun to 7-non no Majo (a.k.a. Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches)) or Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!).

Last edited:

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Cory is my waifu

f0d.png

Edit: seriously though I don't like the idea of waifus because I think its creepy, but if I have to choose favorite female characters (not as waifus) I really like the characters of Menma (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (a.k.a. anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day) (yes I just typed that entire long-ass Romaji name from memory get over it)) and Kayo (Boku dake ga Inai Machi (a.k.a. ERASED)), and if I was forced to pick a waifu it'd either be Shiraishi Urara (Yamada-kun to 7-non no Majo (a.k.a. Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches)) or Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!).

I agree with the old animes being a better storyline, but to choose a waifu is hard for me, plus I have no pics to speak of for them, :/

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I agree with the old animes being a better storyline, but to choose a waifu is hard for me, plus I have no pics to speak of for them, :/
That was a joke. Cory in the house isn't an anime XD. A general rule of thumb is that new anime is more consistently good than old anime due to a lot of concepts from late '90s/early 2000s being very dated in terms of their value as humour/fanservice devices (see: bunny suits, bright nurse outfits etc.) or plotlines while generally being much less aesthetically pleasing due to technological advances which have happened since then, and a lot of the most highly acclaimed anime originates from around 2009 onwards.* There are a number of exceptions, such as Akira, Lupin III and [insert Studio Ghibli film here] and others, but in general the new stuff is much more consistent.

*Things like Madoka Magica, Anohana, Clannad, Fate/, Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Nichijou, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Haruhi Suzumiya, OPM, Toradora! and, as recently as current season, ERASED, among many others, are all good examples of this.

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That was a joke. Cory in the house isn't an anime XD. A general rule of thumb is that new anime is more consistently good than old anime due to a lot of concepts from late '90s/early 2000s being very dated in terms of their value as humour/fanservice devices (see: bunny suits, bright nurse outfits etc.) or plotlines while generally being much less aesthetically pleasing due to technological advances which have happened since then, and a lot of the most highly acclaimed anime originates from around 2009 onwards.* There are a number of exceptions, such as Akira, Lupin III and [insert Studio Ghibli film here] and others, but in general the new stuff is much more consistent.

*Things like Madoka Magica, Anohana, Clannad, Fate/, Steins;Gate, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Nichijou, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Haruhi Suzumiya, OPM, Toradora! and, as recently as current season, ERASED, among many others, are all good examples of this.

I would then have to pick Clannad, and my waifu is Fuko

Attachments

• fuko.jpg
    fuko.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 93

testing