• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active DelphoxLife's Super Shop!

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you still have that Rotom available?

Just out of curiousity, is there any special moveset, Ivs, Evs, or anything on it?
I do still have the Rotom! I do not currently offer any special movesets, but if you want I can try. Just say what you want and I will do my best!

Nico

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I want a
Pokemon:Bagon
Egg form
No special Moves
No special EV's

So basically a normal Bagon in an egg how much PC is that?

Thank You

Nico

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am new so please do tell my how to pay you and how you do give the pokemon
that would help a lot thank YOU!

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am new so please do tell my how to pay you and how you do give the pokemon
that would help a lot thank YOU!
It will be 20pc! To pay go click on credits, then transfer credits, and then pick me. I trade the pokemon via OrAs. I may be a while s I do not use hacks.

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey i actually changed my mind do you have a rioulu egg to trade?
No special anything just the egg
Again, I will be a while as I need to obtain the pokemon. I will be in contact when it is ready!

Nico

Youngster Joey
Credits
I sry @DelphoxLife I already received that egg what I now need is a Swinub around lvl 15 with NO SPECIAL EGG MOVES OR IVS not IV trained that would be amazing! Thanks you

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
I sry @DelphoxLife I already received that egg what I now need is a Swinub around lvl 15 with NO SPECIAL EGG MOVES OR IVS not IV trained that would be amazing! Thanks you
No problem!