Active Dom's Cheap and Trusted 6th Gen Champion Teams, and Battlereadies, 2000+! (New Teams Inside!)

TakinAllZones

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Guys! I'm Dom, a mod and trusted seller! I've got a 100% positive feedback rating and you can always trust me to sell you some good products for some good prices!

uqo9f55vozauv31fg.jpg

Check My Feedback!

Leave Me Feedback!

I am always getting new and unique sets that are completely viable competitively and I have tested and done well with in the past!

Now the good stuff:
(I can sell you any legal and trade-able pokemon i have with perfect IVs, custom EV spreads, Abilities, Natures, Egg moves, Level 100, and shiny.)

I've already made a bunch of cool pokemon! They are listed below
My Pre Made Stock!
Of course if you want something you designed yourself you can always fill out this form!

All of this sets were chosen by me and I have tested each and every one, 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

Custom Teams are all premade pokemon, 6 of your choice. I can either design the team for you when you give me specifications or you can give me every detail down to the EV spreads and move sets!
Pre Made Teams consist of 6 pokemon with items chosen from my spreadsheet, these are cheaper and faster although less custom, they are still the best around!

Make your own or buy my pre made teams that I personally use and love! (Just choose on in your post!)

Rain, Sun, Sand, Hyper Offensive, Hyper Offensive 2, Stall, Bulky Offensive, Mono(Any Type), Baton Pass, Tournament Winning Team 1, Tournament Winning Team 2, Dom's Champion Team!

(Updated Frequently!)

Teams come with free battling advice, mentoring, team building advice and lessons on how to use the team you purchased! (This is useful because I do have experience and a few tournament belts on the site!)

Items My shop sells any legal item available!

Prices:
Pre-made Non KB Pokemon: 200 PC
Custom Team: 1200PC
Pre-Made Team: 1000PC
Item: 50PC
Cloning/Shinifying/EV Changing/Nature Changing/IV Changing: 100PC
Sex Change/Ball Change/Region Change: 50PC

Deals
-Buy 5, Get 1 Free.
-Buy 10, Get 3 Free.
-Buy 20, Get 7 Free.

-Buy 2 Teams, Get the Third Half Off.
-Buy 4 Items, Get 1 Free.
-Nova Nobles+ get 10% off orders of two or more pokemon!
-Loyal returning customers get randomly given out gifts and loyalty discounts!

Why Dom?
Guaranteed Satisfaction
Fast Delivery
100% Positive Feedback.

Ex-Champion of the Site, Two Tournament Belts (So My Teams Are Made By An Experienced Battler (Me))
Loyal Customers get discounts!
Nova members get discounts!

If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks! :)

Sidenote*
I am founder and member of IATS (The International Association of Trusted Sellers, these are members you can trust when buying from, they will always give you top notch products at good rates in a timely fashion!
Can I get row 151 drifblim, row 568 togakiss and row 11 aggron

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Do you know if there's anybody offering those services?

I do and if you PM me i'll tell you, I'm not giving a competitor a shoutout here though xD

Ibrahim

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello,

I sent you a message with a list of pokemons I need.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Blaze It Ksa

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi dom, I am interested in maybe buying one of your pre-made teams, however I am not so sure in how this works. I have not yet bought my actual game (Alpha Saphire) but I am willing to give you the heads up so we can discuss in what I am buying. Am I supposed to inbox you or how does this work?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi dom, I am interested in maybe buying one of your pre-made teams, however I am not so sure in how this works. I have not yet bought my actual game (Alpha Saphire) but I am willing to give you the heads up so we can discuss in what I am buying. Am I supposed to inbox you or how does this work?

You can inbox me I'll explain the whole process in detail

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
hey dom was wondering when youll be ready to trade

I'll be free for a bit tonight and all day tomorrow, finals are done so I'll be filling more orders

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Ok I have to work all day tomorrow so when youre avaliable will you be able to do it tonight

It depends on when I get back, probably an hour or two

testing