• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Event Poke-Shop >>> Rare to Recent. UPDATED

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey Vyft, do you do any special offers or deals if I buy a lot of Pokémon in one buy, or is the price rigid for them all?

Discounts apply when you buy 10 or more pokemon xD But I could stretch it to a few lower if you're interested in a few numbers ;D
What are you thinking about? Thanks!

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah ok I was going to buy 3 of em again, and I just wanted to see if I could save some PC anywhere haha :)

I was looking at 358 Scizor, 234 Meloetta, and 432 Victini, but I might just do Scizor and Meloetta instead

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Ah ok I was going to buy 3 of em again, and I just wanted to see if I could save some PC anywhere haha :)

I was looking at 358 Scizor, 234 Meloetta, and 432 Victini, but I might just do Scizor and Meloetta instead
Hey, I threw you a PM but it appears you've disappeared. Let me know when you're about - I made you an offer :)
THank you!

Dyguitar

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a few questions about some of the KB competitive. Could you PM when you get a chance?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
how much for Abra, Aerodactyl and Elekid?
Hey, the current going rate is 100pc per pokemon. I'll also need to know if you want the shiny variant or not - Let me know if you're interested, thank you!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
No shiny thanks. But could I get Absol, Abra and Aerodactyl?

It'll be the same price, but I can't trade for about 40 minutes if thats okay? 4828 4429 6491 Misty
:)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Do you have the dream world korean shiny rayquaza in a dream ball event?
No I don't I'm afraid! Thank you for dropping by though =D
@Vyft I wanted to buy the shiny event bedlam lvl 5?
Yo, this would be 100pc please :3 Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you!

Unfortunately I was unable to get back to you guys sooner because the transformer in my laptop charger broke ;_; Bad times

babz16

Youngster Joey
Credits
No I don't I'm afraid! Thank you for dropping by though =D

Yo, this would be 100pc please :3 Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you!

Unfortunately I was unable to get back to you guys sooner because the transformer in my laptop charger broke ;_; Bad times
Thank you

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
How much would a Diancie be? (One from October TCG 2014)
Hi this would be 100pc :) Let mme know if you're still interested! Thank you!
how much for a mew and a mew two please? will pay up to 311
Hey there, I am assuming you found what you needed with someone else? :) Just for future reference I would charge 200pc for both of these pokemon. Thank you for enquiring ^^!

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi this would be 100pc :) Let mme know if you're still interested! Thank you!

Hey there, I am assuming you found what you needed with someone else? :) Just for future reference I would charge 200pc for both of these pokemon. Thank you for enquiring ^^!
100PC sounds nice, Poke me when you have time.

testing