• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Event Poke-Shop >>> Rare to Recent. UPDATED

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok thats fine, lemme grab my DS. I still have you in my list. IGN Skullst3r in case u forgot ;)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Ok thats fine, lemme grab my DS. I still have you in my list. IGN Skullst3r in case u forgot ;)
Online ^^ Transfer and trade when you're ready! =D Thank you ^^

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello, I just want to know how much is the TRU arceus and the shiny mew? Just asking.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello, I just want to know how much is the TRU arceus and the shiny mew? Just asking.
Yo, with the sudden heavy drop in prices~ At this current time I would charge 60pc per pokemon. So this would be 120pc for both. However- I do currently have an auction that no one has been on here. The auction is for 5 event pokemon off of my list and the current starting price is 20pc, so its worth throwing a few at if you're interested. :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Ok that's a deal
Let me know if you still need this, sorry I had to go last night it was really late and had a guest over :3 can sell you a genesect for 50 for making you wait ^^

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Let me know if you still need this, sorry I had to go last night it was really late and had a guest over :3 can sell you a genesect for 50 for making you wait ^^
Ok thank u so much

testing