Active Event Poke-Shop >>> Rare to Recent. UPDATED

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey, how does 500pc sound for these 7 pokemon? Let me know! I need to go out soon so if I cannot catch you before then I will be around at 8:30pm GMT onwards.

Cheers :3

Zakuso

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sound's good to me. If you can't get me right away, i'm more then fine to wait :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey :) I haven't forgot about you. I should be on for the next 4-5 hours and hopefully I should catch you then! If not then I'm available all day tomorrow anyway! :) Thank you!! @Zakuso

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello i am interested in the shiny deoxys aurora ticket event.

liamcoso

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello!
So, I've decided to buy from you.. ;)
I would like five 6IV's NON shiny Ditto with the following natures- timid, brave, mild, rash, calm.
Then, from your events list, the following:
row 192 - mew
row 248 - rayquaza
row 138 - jirachi
row 66 - deoxis
row 44 - darkrai
row 272 - shaymin
row 152 - keldeo
row 178 - meloetta
row 98 - genesect
how much it is? thank you for your time.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello i am interested in the shiny deoxys aurora ticket event.
Hello!
So, I've decided to buy from you.. ;)
I would like five 6IV's NON shiny Ditto with the following natures- timid, brave, mild, rash, calm.
Then, from your events list, the following:
row 192 - mew
row 248 - rayquaza
row 138 - jirachi
row 66 - deoxis
row 44 - darkrai
row 272 - shaymin
row 152 - keldeo
row 178 - meloetta
row 98 - genesect
how much it is? thank you for your time.

Wow okay so apparently Perfect Pokemon isn't sending me notifications about this.
@GangGreen do you still need this as I saw your request was made on Saturday?

@liamcoso For all the legendaries and the dittos~ is 1000pc okay? You get a choice of items with all the pokemon (legendaries and dittos!) =D Let me know if you think its fair, thanks!

liamcoso

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes, 1000 is pretty fine, thank you.
Do i get to choose whatever item i want? Can you please be more clear about this? Sorry. :confused:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yes, 1000 is pretty fine, thank you.
Do i get to choose whatever item i want? Can you please be more clear about this? Sorry. :confused:
Yeah providing it is legal and trade-able aha! I'll gather your pokemon up now :)

liamcoso

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah providing it is legal and trade-able aha! I'll gather your pokemon up now :)
Ok, since you are so kind, I would like one choice specs, an assault vest, one focus sash, one choice band and one choice scarf, thank you really much.
I will now transfer 1000 PC's to you, my friend code is: 0061 1635 7926, in-game name: liamcoso
Thank you once again. :)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I didn't see your notifications so some reason lol. I am interested in the meloetta event. How much?

tbenn23

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm interested in buying some of you event pokemon, but I noticed noone has posted here in a while, is the shop still open? If so let me know and I'll tell you what I'm after. :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'm interested in buying some of you event pokemon, but I noticed noone has posted here in a while, is the shop still open? If so let me know and I'll tell you what I'm after. :)

Hey there! Yes this stop is still open. Gets a bit dusty sometimes though aha! :)
It is however approx 3am here so I should be going to bed. Feel free to PM me and I can give you a quote in the morning if that is okay? =D
THank you!!

Soul

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there I'm interested in the spring 2013 meloetta and the shiny vgc eevee ^^ maybe a couple of others at a later time as well but just those two for now ^^ :3

Last edited:

testing