• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active First Shiny pokemon

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
My first and second shiny was luvdisc what was yours?

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Ratata in Fire Red .-.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
My first shiny that I caught was a 2IV Lillipup in friend safari and my second shiny (1st I bred) was a Shiny 4IV Mareep. This was in pokemon X cause I didn't play the other games long enough to get a shiny.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Oh I was talking about X and Y but in that case it would be 3iv quiet deerling because I never really was that lucky with shiny pokemon

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
the first shiny i got myself was a shiny eevee that i turned into umbreon, in y.
its beautiful

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Oh in X/Y it was a 5IV TTar.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
My brother was really lucky and he found 3 shiny pokemon in one day a gible, altaria, and a gulpin. I was very envious of him.

Baby Elephantis

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny ever was in my first game, gold version, and i found a shiny Hoothoot, and i wasnt even given pokeballs yet -_-
My first in X and Y was chain fishing and it was a shiny carvanha!

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny was something that I cared nothing about and I just killed it. x)
My second shiny was a Heracross, so I went ahead and caught that!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Been playing for twelve years and never got a shiny until this game, it was a mawile in a friend safari ._. The second was a chain caught skrelp ._.

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If the garyados in gold/silver at the lake of rage doesn't count it was in x & y and a wingull

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
XD I caught my first shiny in Diamond and it was a freaking Rattata. Very disappointing to be honest. I wanted it to be a starter pokemon or Salamence.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Sneasel in Diamond. Because that was when gender differences first became noticeable I thought that it was just what a female Sneasel looked like.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Can't remember the first shiny I ever caught, but the first shiny I encountered was in pokemon diamond and it was girafarig.
I only had one quick ball and it didn't catch xD

knightgross

Youngster Joey
Credits
Technically my first was a Gyarados. But whose wasn't? I really can't remember my actual first shiny, so I'm just gonna say it was a Geodude I found in Y.

Wonka

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny pokemon was a Pinsir that I encountered in Pokemon Emerald.

AshKetchum888

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first Shiny pokemon i caught was a Noctowl, that was in pokemon Liquid crystal! And the first i encountered was a Rattata in Fire red but i didn't had pokeballs to catch it, I was delivering Oak's Parcel at that Time!

testing