• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Glitchy's Genning Shop! Create the perfect pokemon

Glitchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, its Glitchy!
This is my prices for my Genning services, Which varies from creating one pokemon, a whole team, even a whole box!

Single Pokémon

- Choose a pokemon, and provide this information:
Pokémon:
Shiny?: (yes or no)
Nickname:
Level:
Nature:
Ability:
Hold item:
Moves: ((note: Make sure the moves are compatible to the level of the pokemon.))
1 -
2 -
3 -
4-

Single pokemon prices:

Normal pokemon: usually around 100 PC
Shiny pokemon: usually around 150 PC

*This may vary, for example I'm not going to charge you 100 PC for a shiny caterpie, that would only be 20 PC. So put in your orders and I'll give you a price!*

Team of 6
- Cost: 500 PC
- Choose 6 pokemon of your choice, and fill out the form above.

Ask me about any other deals such as boxes etc.

Last edited:

Glitchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Also I'm gonna add that all pokemon I gen are 100% 'legit' even if they are hacked, meaning that they can be used for trades and online battling.

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Please relply ur PM i transferred 55PC for sooo long already but u wont response and give me the pokes i ordered (custom shiny goodra and shint repidash)

Glitchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
When r u gonna trade with me? I transferred for like 2 weeks already
I asked you to PM me so we can discuss a trading time - time zones make It really hard.

testing