• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I WOULD LIKE 2 Be fire

Check the first page, Mynor is currently the fire leader but, You can always challenge him to take over

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@Szile if you have a team ready go ahead and post a thread!

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
if the fairy type gym reopens id like to apply for the gym leader position.

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
any decision on new gym leaders?
o_O:oops::rolleyes::eek:

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Would love to take over the electric gym, have a team build and ready to go.
Thanks for being interested in the gym :) As Rom said he resigned so you will be the new Electric gym leader, if you're up to it :) Make sure to read the rules and make a thread. If anything is wrong with the thread an admin/mod will comment on your thread to let you know :)

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Kind've a weird request but would somebody man up and fire me? I've been gone for weeks and I don't have time to do better than that.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Kind've a weird request but would somebody man up and fire me? I've been gone for weeks and I don't have time to do better than that.
Image%252B%2525253D%252BTrump%252BYou%25252527re%252Bfired%252BTo%252BBishop%252BNowotnik%252BOf%252BRye%252BTown.jpg

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Can I be flying gym leader? Thanks in advance.
yeah bro.
just go and read the guidelines, pm me the pokemon you need me to make xD
then when your team is ready just post your thread!

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
Objection!(Phoenix Wright reference) I too, would like to be the poison type gym leader, for I have a team in the works... :3

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Objection!(Phoenix Wright reference) I too, would like to be the poison type gym leader, for I have a team in the works... :3
Alright, your gym team against my gym team, whoever wins get's to be the gym leader, deal?