• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
i must wait for my team to be ready, like i said, it is in the works

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
mccloud, due to technical difficulties with team making, u can count me out for the poison

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
but i will however make a normal type team for the normal type gym so i can be the new normal type gym leader

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
but i will however make a normal type team for the normal type gym so i can be the new normal type gym leader
Youll have to challenge erodish!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
ok, just collecting my team... i will challenge him as soon as i get my team

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
but if can the person whos challenging for gym leader status also follow gym leader rules atm?

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
well, once again, technical difficulties, some did not transfer... i give up lol

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
i will just be like ash ketchum... :(

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey guys - I'd like to offically apply for the position of Normal Gym leader :)
When you haveyour team ready go ahead and post your thread! make sure to read all of the guidelines first

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I would like to be the rock gym leader
While we don't have any rules against this I strongly discourage this. You have failed twice to follow the rules to our gym challenge when battling me. You have broken item clause and the banlist. You have made it clear you either don't care to follow the rules or just don't like listening to people trying to help you as you have been linked the list 7+ times.

testing