Hello Everyone!

KTape617

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone, I joined the forum a few weeks back but decided not to post my introduction until I purchased my Alpha Sapphire game.

I've been a fan of Pokemon dating back to the late 90s when I received a Game Boy Color in the winter of 1998 and Pokemon Red (we had a regular GB but I never played it on there) for a road trip with my dad to visit some family in another state.

I played through early 2013 and Gen 5 but between 2013-2016 I lost interest in the series and have yet to play X or Y. In the early 2010s I was involved in quite a few communities such Serebii, IGN and some less popular ones as a collector and trader. I'm starting fresh though as all of my shinies, event pokemon, and whatever else were passed onto a younger family member when I lost interest. I've never been involved in the competive battling side of Pokemon but I would like to give it a try during my time here but as I said it'd be a new experience so apologies in advance for my inexperience there.

Anyways I am glad to have stumbled onto the forum as it looks like a fun community and thanks for reading everyone.

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the community KTape! I'm sure you'll fit in here just perfectly :p

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor